I think you can tell who is what but we had a great time at our wards trunk or treat. after making one full round around the parking lot we sat on the side walk and ate our candy and drank hot chocolate. we then walked home took off all the make up and watched mary poppins until the sugar buzz wore off. all in all halloween went really fast.
Saturday, November 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
They all look so cute! Good idea with nate's face. Wyatt couldn't tell who they were! Fix your last Halloween word on this blog. And I know I make a better witch than you, It just come so natural to me!
Great costumes, and kudos to you for getting them up here so fast. I still haven't downloaded any pics from October. We had a spiderman, too. Great job with the makeup!
Cute costumes. Sounds like fun
Cute!!! you new look is great!
Love the cute pics! Halloween is one of my favorite holidays! Wish we could all go trick-or-treating together.
Miss you guys,Shannon
Post a Comment