Okay so I'm in the kitchen the kids are all down the hall playing and all of the sudden Nate starts screaming like he's dying... I run down the hall not overly concerned to find Daniel under a blanket Nate's mouth bleeding really good and Emma saying it wasn't me. I grab Nate run him to the kitchen get a wet paper towel, Beau goes and find Daniel who is still under the blanket. Daniel punched Nathan in the face because Nate wanted to play the leapster. needless to say Daniel got in trouble and Nate got a fat lip not too bad it could have been worse and he didn't get blood on anything so that's good also.I'm not looking forward to the day when they are teenagers!
Wednesday, January 21, 2009
Boys will be boys!!!
Okay so I'm in the kitchen the kids are all down the hall playing and all of the sudden Nate starts screaming like he's dying... I run down the hall not overly concerned to find Daniel under a blanket Nate's mouth bleeding really good and Emma saying it wasn't me. I grab Nate run him to the kitchen get a wet paper towel, Beau goes and find Daniel who is still under the blanket. Daniel punched Nathan in the face because Nate wanted to play the leapster. needless to say Daniel got in trouble and Nate got a fat lip not too bad it could have been worse and he didn't get blood on anything so that's good also.I'm not looking forward to the day when they are teenagers!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I just had to laugh at that! I can so see Daniel hiding under a blanket. I'm glad that Nate didn't get hurt to bad. I can't tell you how many times Cooper has had a fat lip or bloody lip not to mention all of the bruises he has on his legs. I promise we don't beat him!! He is just ALL boy!
Post a Comment