Nathans party, while Nathan and I went to walmart to spend a gift card Emma decorated she figured out ways to hang balloons with out tape that's what the balloon pics are. than there's Nate's cake and the presents are in a pile sorry there aren't more pics my batteries died in my camera. He had a lot of fun and I'm glad it's over. but I'm sad he's growing up so fast.
Wednesday, March 18, 2009
Nates Birthday!
Nathans party, while Nathan and I went to walmart to spend a gift card Emma decorated she figured out ways to hang balloons with out tape that's what the balloon pics are. than there's Nate's cake and the presents are in a pile sorry there aren't more pics my batteries died in my camera. He had a lot of fun and I'm glad it's over. but I'm sad he's growing up so fast.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Happy Birthday Nate! I still can't believe that he is 3!
So fun! He is SUCH a cutie! (I love your blog background by the way!) ^_^
He is too cute. Your cake is cute too.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SANDRA!!!
Post a Comment