Family

Family

my favorite things

  • Alaska's mountains
  • Attending the Temple
  • Beau when he's watching a funny movie
  • Child logic
  • Children Laughing
  • Christmas Morning
  • Eternal Perspective
  • Family
  • Finding the perfect shoes
  • Girls Night
  • Going for walks
  • Hanging out with friends
  • Learning new things
  • Mary Kay
  • My Kids
  • Our Dogs
  • Pictures of my kids
  • Playing my Guitar
  • Red leaves
  • Snow on Christmas Eve
  • Texas
  • The gulf of Mexico, Florida coast
  • The harvest moon
  • The Hunger Games
  • Watching old people with thier spouses

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

WORMS!






Yesterday we went worm hunting! We started out picking up the ones one the side walk and then I showed them where to find worms in the wet rotting leaf piles along the edges of the parking lot and by the time we were done they had handfuls, there were also several neighbor kids but I didn't take their pics. Don't the pictures make your stomach squirm!
(no worms were harmed in the making of this post, we put them back into the grass so they could survive)

4 comments:

Jodie said...

Yuck! Yes, it made my stomach squirm! Can't wait for the days when my kids go worm hunting. :-)

Melissa said...

That is just gross. teach them to hunt for ladybugs or something cute!

Belle said...

Eeew! So fun though! My girls would be picking them up while Josh tried to eat one. Ha ha! :D You're such a good mom. I miss you SOOOOOOOOOOOOO much. Seeing your pics makes me happy and smile...but it also makes me miss you tons. ((((hugs))))

Belle said...

(I forgot to mention that I really LOVE your backgorund)

(And did I mention that I really MISS YOU?!?)