Family

Family

my favorite things

  • Alaska's mountains
  • Attending the Temple
  • Beau when he's watching a funny movie
  • Child logic
  • Children Laughing
  • Christmas Morning
  • Eternal Perspective
  • Family
  • Finding the perfect shoes
  • Girls Night
  • Going for walks
  • Hanging out with friends
  • Learning new things
  • Mary Kay
  • My Kids
  • Our Dogs
  • Pictures of my kids
  • Playing my Guitar
  • Red leaves
  • Snow on Christmas Eve
  • Texas
  • The gulf of Mexico, Florida coast
  • The harvest moon
  • The Hunger Games
  • Watching old people with thier spouses

Thursday, October 8, 2009

kids say the darndest things!!!

Just some fun quotes from my kids!

while driving down a winding road "mom why are we driving in circles"-emma

"ewe I smell bear poo"-emma

"I want to shoot a bear and eat him"- nate

"No I want to be pink, don't wash it off"- Nathan

"don't ride my gun it's not a horse"-nate

"Look there's moroni"-emma
"he set the plates"-nate
" and the cups!"-emma

"I didn't do it, I was just sitting looking out the window, my sneaky hands did it all by themselves"- nate

Daniel sitting in the driveway throwing gravel into the air. "Help it's a metor shower!"

there are many more that happen everyday, I just wanted to post a few!

3 comments:

Belle said...

Oh, I miss you!!!! (Chris and I are laughing out loud missing you and loving you guys). I don't know if it's possible to pick a favorite...but Nathan's sneaky hands are pretty darn hysterical! *still crackin' up!* :D

Musings of Papa O said...

you have a darling family Sandra. Loved the kids comments. What clever kids you have. I also Loved your favorite things. Some of them are my favorite as well.

Musings of Papa O said...

p.s. papa o is Debbie Ommens husband