Family

Family

my favorite things

  • Alaska's mountains
  • Attending the Temple
  • Beau when he's watching a funny movie
  • Child logic
  • Children Laughing
  • Christmas Morning
  • Eternal Perspective
  • Family
  • Finding the perfect shoes
  • Girls Night
  • Going for walks
  • Hanging out with friends
  • Learning new things
  • Mary Kay
  • My Kids
  • Our Dogs
  • Pictures of my kids
  • Playing my Guitar
  • Red leaves
  • Snow on Christmas Eve
  • Texas
  • The gulf of Mexico, Florida coast
  • The harvest moon
  • The Hunger Games
  • Watching old people with thier spouses

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

My first Semester!

So I survived my first semester of school. I made it through and came out with a 3.05 GPA! I'm so happy. I haven't gone to school for 8 years, it was hard to get my brain to start working again. I wasn't sure if I could do it. I was scared and had zero confidence. But after a lot of hard work, but I did it! I'm more confident now and feel better about myself. I'm going again this next semester, with a full load. Only this semester Beau will be going also. We will not be seeing much of each other and balancing HW and classes. Luckily he doesn't have to work while he goes to school because we get the GI Bill. he will be going nonstop until he graduates. I'm going for an AA in General studies with a minor in Child Development, so I can transfer where ever we move after he graduates. Then I want to major in special education because that is something i can see myself doing! I'm really excited to finish, hopefully everything will continue to go well!

2 comments:

Arienne said...

Wow, it sounds like you'll be a busy bee! Let me know if there's anything I can do to help.

We'll be back in town on Monday, in the afternoon sometime. We'll be living in a house basement up by the library. My phone number is still the same!

The Haertlings said...

thanks arienne! emma is so excited to see elizabeth!