OH MAN!!!! It's finally over! wahoo I survived another one! I start again in the
20th but until then I'm gonna relax, and clean my house. I know those two things usually don't go together but I'm more stressed when my house is a mess than when it's clean. needless to say I've been looking forward to giving it a good scrubbing! I made it out this semester with 4 A's and 1 B!!!!!! next semester I'm going for the 4.0! I'm so happy and proud of myself! It has been rough, but balancing school and kids is easier than I thought, though I must admit they do watch more than 2 hours of tv. oh well I read to them before bed, that counts right? And next semester it will be warm so we are going to be outside, and I'll be doing HW on my laptop in my driveway! Anyway just wanted to brag a little!
Friday, April 9, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Yay! Congratulations! That's quite an accomplishment if you DIDN'T have kids - add that, house work, and a husband into the mix - and that is nothing short of completely AWESOME and AMAZING! :) I hope you enjoy your time off. Love ya!
Post a Comment