Tuesday, September 21, 2010
my new Ottoman
Ok so a few weeks ago I knelt on my coffee table and my knee went right thru it. it scared me more than it hurt and there was no blood just a nice scrap down my shin. so for a few weeks we had a table with a hole in it. So I set out to find an ottoman I've been wanting one but they are expensive. I found one that I would love from Target so of course it's on the cheaper side only $279.00 (cough cough)But of course I don't have $300.00 laying around. If you go anywhere else they are double that, so what is a girl to do? Craigslist of course! So I went hunting and this is what I found for $75.00. And they just painted and recovered it so no work for me!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment