Family

Family

my favorite things

  • Alaska's mountains
  • Attending the Temple
  • Beau when he's watching a funny movie
  • Child logic
  • Children Laughing
  • Christmas Morning
  • Eternal Perspective
  • Family
  • Finding the perfect shoes
  • Girls Night
  • Going for walks
  • Hanging out with friends
  • Learning new things
  • Mary Kay
  • My Kids
  • Our Dogs
  • Pictures of my kids
  • Playing my Guitar
  • Red leaves
  • Snow on Christmas Eve
  • Texas
  • The gulf of Mexico, Florida coast
  • The harvest moon
  • The Hunger Games
  • Watching old people with thier spouses

Friday, July 22, 2011

Graduation Day

It is finally over, the chapter in our lives where we live on student loans, and never see each other. We did it, we made it through college. Beau has now graduated with a Bachelors in Computer Engineering a degree that when he started he was afraid he wasn't going to be smart enough to do it. He aced it with straight A's and was the only one this semester with his degree. There are usually only 2-4 student in his upper level classes. He is an amazing provider and works so hard to make time for us. I am so proud of my husband and all he has accomplished.

I Have now graduated with an Associate's Degree in General Studies(that is all BYUI offers) with a minor in Child Development. It was super scary to go back to school and I wasn't sure I could do it, but I took a leap of faith and did it. I am now trying to decide if I want to finish school, or go to Beauty School this Fall. I guess only time will tell. For now I just want to be a mom and A Independent Beauty Consultant with Mary Kay.I don't really know what I want to be, so it's hard to pick just one thing.
I tried to add pictures to go aloong with it but it wouldn't work so check out Facebook.

No comments: