Family

Family

my favorite things

  • Alaska's mountains
  • Attending the Temple
  • Beau when he's watching a funny movie
  • Child logic
  • Children Laughing
  • Christmas Morning
  • Eternal Perspective
  • Family
  • Finding the perfect shoes
  • Girls Night
  • Going for walks
  • Hanging out with friends
  • Learning new things
  • Mary Kay
  • My Kids
  • Our Dogs
  • Pictures of my kids
  • Playing my Guitar
  • Red leaves
  • Snow on Christmas Eve
  • Texas
  • The gulf of Mexico, Florida coast
  • The harvest moon
  • The Hunger Games
  • Watching old people with thier spouses

Saturday, December 20, 2008

Christmas Plans

I just wanted everyone to know what we're doing for Christmas, Shannon and Emily are coming tomorrow, my kids are very excited about this. Emily will be staying all week, so Monday we're going to buy food in Idaho falls, Tues i think we'll make some Christmas candy for ourselves and the neighbors wed is Christmas eve so we'll be wrapping presents making dinner and having dinner with some friends (no single boys will be there). Thurs. we are planning on going sledding with some more friends that will be here for the holidays. Friday i think Emily is going home but it would be fun to go shopping. anyway, that's what our Christmas will be like. hope you all have a merry Christmas!

1 comment:

Jannet said...

Hey Sandra,
your box came back to us today. I guess I reversed the directions in your address and the occupants of that house were kind enough to return to sender. Glad they at least gave it back, although it wouldn't have killed them to just give it to you... we are leaving early tomorrow for the rest of the week but I will send it on its way again when we get back. I am so sorry. I will throw a few extras in to make up for the pathetic lateness of it. Hope you had a good time!