OK well it seems as though the year went by in a blink. I've decided to recap the past years events.
Jan. we got out of the air force without knowing where we'd end up. I cried and was scared but prayer helped reassure me it's what we needed. we got the offer on our house we needed the next day.
Feb. our house sold and we moved into temporary housing on base so beau could finish out his job.
March Nate turned 2 and then we moved to Oregon. we stayed with Beaus family and i have some advice once you are married, and have kids never move back in with parents no matter how temporary. this was not a fun summer.
may Daniel turned 6 holy cow I'm old!
June we went home to visit and watch mom and dad move to Alaska
July and august where spend deciding where beau was going to school, we ended up in Rexburg id, the last place (if you had asked me a year ago) I thought we'd be. well the lord words in mysterious ways. Because the last 4 months have been the best since we lived in Alaska, I love other girls my age with kids my kids ages all around me in the same situation that i am. my kids have friends they can play with and we don't have to set up play dates or drive anywhere we live so close its so nice. I have people to talk to who can relate to me. Daniel has an awesome teacher and goes to the best school. He's grown so much in these four months. I'm so proud of him for wrestling and not trying to quit and beau has enjoyed it and taking time out of his homework time to take him to practice. Emma is enjoying having other little girls her age to run around with and gets to have a birthday party with them tomorrow! Nathan is learning how to share the swings even if he doesn't want to.It a good life lesson, and even though beaus never here and always studying and our wards a little weird, i think i like it here and will miss it when we move in august. so anyway we're all up here learning how to stay warm and its working.
Friday, December 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That's great but I KNOW you would rather be here with me. Right?
Post a Comment