These are just more pics from Easter week end. The Easter bunny brought musical instruments this year Daniel got an electric guitar but i didn't get a picture.
Oh, I love these pics. (I'm in total agreeance with Melissa by the way). *lol* :D
You should definitely get them playing songs together though...how fun would that be to get them started on a band - two brothers and a sister...you'd get gigs every where AND you'd have the two boys lookin' out for your princess. :D
2 comments:
How fun! You should let your kids play for your new neighbors at like 6 am!!
Oh, I love these pics. (I'm in total agreeance with Melissa by the way). *lol* :D
You should definitely get them playing songs together though...how fun would that be to get them started on a band - two brothers and a sister...you'd get gigs every where AND you'd have the two boys lookin' out for your princess. :D
Post a Comment