Family

Family

my favorite things

  • Alaska's mountains
  • Attending the Temple
  • Beau when he's watching a funny movie
  • Child logic
  • Children Laughing
  • Christmas Morning
  • Eternal Perspective
  • Family
  • Finding the perfect shoes
  • Girls Night
  • Going for walks
  • Hanging out with friends
  • Learning new things
  • Mary Kay
  • My Kids
  • Our Dogs
  • Pictures of my kids
  • Playing my Guitar
  • Red leaves
  • Snow on Christmas Eve
  • Texas
  • The gulf of Mexico, Florida coast
  • The harvest moon
  • The Hunger Games
  • Watching old people with thier spouses

Monday, April 27, 2009

random

These are paper dolls that I cut out on my friends cricut die cut machine, it was way fun and now I want one!

really,this is just a random post about what i do when I'm bored. The dress I made for Emma with some fabric i had in the closet, shannon you inspired me and since i didn't have money for new fabric i had to use what i had, and it was a lot harder than i anticipated. I've never made a dress with a pattern before, and it might be a while before I do it again!

3 comments:

Jodie said...

That dress is adorable! Good job!

Melissa said...

they turned out so cute! I lookes really cute, can't wait to see it on Emma

Belle said...

Wow - kudos! It takes so much work and patience to work with patterns and sewing all of the pieces together...you've done a fantastic job though! I'll bet Emma loves it...and looks adorable as always! :D

I'm loving the paper dolls. How fun is that?! You are one seriously talented woman. Honestly, you're awesome!