Family

Family

my favorite things

  • Alaska's mountains
  • Attending the Temple
  • Beau when he's watching a funny movie
  • Child logic
  • Children Laughing
  • Christmas Morning
  • Eternal Perspective
  • Family
  • Finding the perfect shoes
  • Girls Night
  • Going for walks
  • Hanging out with friends
  • Learning new things
  • Mary Kay
  • My Kids
  • Our Dogs
  • Pictures of my kids
  • Playing my Guitar
  • Red leaves
  • Snow on Christmas Eve
  • Texas
  • The gulf of Mexico, Florida coast
  • The harvest moon
  • The Hunger Games
  • Watching old people with thier spouses

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Going Back To School!

ok most of you think this post is about Daniel, or maybe Beau, but no it's about me! I've decided to go to school. I was going to go to beauty school, but I don't have $9,000. So I've decided to suck it up and go to BYUI and major in Child Development. I'm really nervous but I know Beau will help me and 2 of my classes are online and 1 is on tues,thurs and 1 is just tues. both are in the evening so tues I'll be gone all night but I'll be able to stay home with the kids and that's what I wanted. Anyway that's my news.I'm going to bed now. Good Night.

4 comments:

Jodie said...

Good for you Sandra! That's awesome! I didn't realize that going to beauty school is so expensive. I'm sure you will do great!

Belle said...

congrats...you're amazing and you'll do really well...especially with Beau to help you. ^_^

Arienne said...

That's so much fun! I'm sure you'll love it. I can't wait to hear about your classes and how it helps you be a better mom. I know the ones I took helped me.

The Haertlings said...

well I've worked at a daycare and ran my own in home day care, so I've taken lots of classes for those but I need the degree so I can be a lead teacher and have my own class room or open my own center some day. that is my goal. to graduate from college.