Family

Family

my favorite things

  • Alaska's mountains
  • Attending the Temple
  • Beau when he's watching a funny movie
  • Child logic
  • Children Laughing
  • Christmas Morning
  • Eternal Perspective
  • Family
  • Finding the perfect shoes
  • Girls Night
  • Going for walks
  • Hanging out with friends
  • Learning new things
  • Mary Kay
  • My Kids
  • Our Dogs
  • Pictures of my kids
  • Playing my Guitar
  • Red leaves
  • Snow on Christmas Eve
  • Texas
  • The gulf of Mexico, Florida coast
  • The harvest moon
  • The Hunger Games
  • Watching old people with thier spouses

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Emma's a Ballerina!


Today was Emma's first day of Ballet. I thought she was going to be really shy and not want to talk but she did wonderful! Not shy at all and did everything she was asked to do. I might be a little bias but I think she was the most graceful and did and awesome job! I'm so proud of her!

2 comments:

Jodie said...

Yay! I can't wait until Sara is old enough to take dance. Emma is so pretty

Belle said...

That is so exciting! Great pictures too. She's such a doll. -She's gorgeous like her mom! Caeli is excited...her first day of dance is this Thursday.