Established 2001 Made Eternal 2002
Did you make those things yourself? They're so cute, either way! Time flies! Elizabeth can't wait to see Emma. Merry Christmas!
Hey Heartlings! I just saw your link on Brigitte's blog. I can't believe you have a five year old. I shouldn't be surprised mine is four. It's weird how you don't think of time passing for others. Good to be able to see what you are up to.Michelle
Post a Comment
2 comments:
Did you make those things yourself? They're so cute, either way! Time flies!
Elizabeth can't wait to see Emma.
Merry Christmas!
Hey Heartlings! I just saw your link on Brigitte's blog. I can't believe you have a five year old. I shouldn't be surprised mine is four. It's weird how you don't think of time passing for others. Good to be able to see what you are up to.
Michelle
Post a Comment