skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
The Haertling's
Established 2001 Made Eternal 2002
Family
my favorite things
Alaska's mountains
Attending the Temple
Beau when he's watching a funny movie
Child logic
Children Laughing
Christmas Morning
Eternal Perspective
Family
Finding the perfect shoes
Girls Night
Going for walks
Hanging out with friends
Learning new things
Mary Kay
My Kids
Our Dogs
Pictures of my kids
Playing my Guitar
Red leaves
Snow on Christmas Eve
Texas
The gulf of Mexico, Florida coast
The harvest moon
The Hunger Games
Watching old people with thier spouses
Saturday, March 6, 2010
Boxes before and after
While I was at the D.I. looking for books I found these boxes.
They were hideous right? here the are after.
and the inside...
I painted them, modged podged some cute paper inside and glued sea shells over the knobs. It took a long time but they turned out way cute!
1 comment:
Melissa
said...
They turned out super cute! I love the insides!
March 6, 2010 at 7:26 PM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
All of us!
Beau and Sandra
Daniel
Emma
Nathan
Isaac
Blog Archive
►
2015
(1)
►
August
(1)
►
2014
(2)
►
May
(1)
►
March
(1)
►
2013
(7)
►
December
(1)
►
September
(1)
►
July
(1)
►
April
(3)
►
January
(1)
►
2012
(39)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(28)
►
September
(2)
►
August
(3)
►
July
(1)
►
May
(1)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(2)
►
2011
(10)
►
December
(2)
►
September
(1)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(3)
►
March
(3)
▼
2010
(26)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(2)
►
September
(6)
►
August
(5)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(1)
▼
March
(4)
my day today
Boxes before and after
Modged Podged Books
Emma's Table
►
February
(3)
►
January
(1)
►
2009
(44)
►
December
(4)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(2)
►
September
(2)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(6)
►
March
(3)
►
February
(11)
►
January
(11)
►
2008
(13)
►
December
(3)
►
November
(8)
►
October
(2)
1 comment:
They turned out super cute! I love the insides!
Post a Comment