Family

Family

my favorite things

  • Alaska's mountains
  • Attending the Temple
  • Beau when he's watching a funny movie
  • Child logic
  • Children Laughing
  • Christmas Morning
  • Eternal Perspective
  • Family
  • Finding the perfect shoes
  • Girls Night
  • Going for walks
  • Hanging out with friends
  • Learning new things
  • Mary Kay
  • My Kids
  • Our Dogs
  • Pictures of my kids
  • Playing my Guitar
  • Red leaves
  • Snow on Christmas Eve
  • Texas
  • The gulf of Mexico, Florida coast
  • The harvest moon
  • The Hunger Games
  • Watching old people with thier spouses

Saturday, March 6, 2010

Modged Podged Books



I saw a blog where they modge podged books for decorating purposes, and I thought I love it! So I looked for books to cover. I couldn't find any I would feel ok about altering. So I went to the D.I. I was going to buy books that I didn't care to read but I didn't want to waste my money. so I tried to find ones that sounded interesting, but knew I wouldn't be able to cover them, because I'm a book lover. so I found a few in korean. I will never be able to read them, and they were old and look better now!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Turned out way cute! But I cant believe you could do that to a book! LOL