Wednesday, April 10, 2013
Another Child lost
As I sit here this morning I opened my Email to see another child who is losing the battle with FA. Too many have died since we joined the group in August. It breaks my heart everytime I read about it because I know unless there is a cure found that will be at least one of my kids, possibly 2, we don't have anything on paper for the second one but I am fairly certain. It is a hard thing knowing all you can do is sit and watch time pass. I am so thankful for my knowledge of eternal families and that even after this life is over I will see them again and their bodies will be perfected through Christ. My heart is heavy today, and praying for the families who have lost children sooner than they should have, to this disease.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment