Family

Family

my favorite things

  • Alaska's mountains
  • Attending the Temple
  • Beau when he's watching a funny movie
  • Child logic
  • Children Laughing
  • Christmas Morning
  • Eternal Perspective
  • Family
  • Finding the perfect shoes
  • Girls Night
  • Going for walks
  • Hanging out with friends
  • Learning new things
  • Mary Kay
  • My Kids
  • Our Dogs
  • Pictures of my kids
  • Playing my Guitar
  • Red leaves
  • Snow on Christmas Eve
  • Texas
  • The gulf of Mexico, Florida coast
  • The harvest moon
  • The Hunger Games
  • Watching old people with thier spouses

Friday, May 9, 2014

12 years ago

12 years ago I labored all night in my tiny little apartment alone without Beau. 12 years ago I made my best friend Mary stay home from work because I didn't want to be alone. 12 years ago Beau walked in the door and saw me sitting on the couch timing contractions. 12 years ago he asked if he could take a shower before we left. 12 years ago I gave birth to my little Daniel in Wichita Falls TX 12 years ago I met the boy who made me a mother and changed my life in the best way. 12 years ago I was a 19 year old girl who I'm sure the doctors worried about. 12 years ago my world no longer revolved around me. It was one of the best days of my life and I am so happy I am blessed to be his mother.
He is turning out to be a wonderful young man.

No comments: