Family

Family

my favorite things

  • Alaska's mountains
  • Attending the Temple
  • Beau when he's watching a funny movie
  • Child logic
  • Children Laughing
  • Christmas Morning
  • Eternal Perspective
  • Family
  • Finding the perfect shoes
  • Girls Night
  • Going for walks
  • Hanging out with friends
  • Learning new things
  • Mary Kay
  • My Kids
  • Our Dogs
  • Pictures of my kids
  • Playing my Guitar
  • Red leaves
  • Snow on Christmas Eve
  • Texas
  • The gulf of Mexico, Florida coast
  • The harvest moon
  • The Hunger Games
  • Watching old people with thier spouses

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

25 random things

I did this on face book and thought it would be fun to do here. yes Jannet I'm coping you.

1. I loved the twilight series before it was wildly popular!

2. i just finished harry potter, started reading it to Daniel and ended up loving it myself.

3. I switch school 10 times 3 just during high school ( no wonder i was shy)

4. I LOVE chocolate

5. I miss the south.

6. I think my kids are the cutest( yes i know yours are too)

7. I used to try to be perfect now i do what i can i try not to worry about it, I'll do it later.

8. I can bake home made bread.

9. i love to watch house.

10. I have found someone i can talk to for hours besides Melissa and she's moving in April (figures)

11. I can taste the difference between Coke and Pepsi. Pepsi is better

12. When I feel stressed out, I buy shoes. i own 35 pairs i think!

13. i am jealous that my husband can drop weight so fast!

14.my biggest pet peeve is the bad parent screaming at their kids for breathing in walmart.

15. i want to chop my hair off. and dye it a cool color!

16. i just became a resident of Idaho.

17. i think i want to move back to Mexico beach in Florida!

18. my husband used to be in the airforce and might go back in as an officer!

19.we don't have a phone in our house just cell phones.

20. my mom and dad moved to Alaska.

21. I have a stamping and scrapbooking addiction.

22. I wish i could wake up 20lbs lighter!

23.i also wish i could wake up and be living in a house not a tiny apt.

24. i love being organized and decorating

25.i can't think of any more things!

1 comment:

Jannet said...

There is no more sincere form of flattery than imitation. . . j/k. I like the lists. If you ever need to thaw out and run in a yard, we have a few extra beds. Would love to have you.