Tuesday, February 3, 2009
weight loss
OK so a while ago i wrote that i was trying to loose some weight. well here's an update for those who care if you don't care don't keep reading. i felt like i haven't lost any and I'm starting to want to give up but since Nov. I've lost 3.5 inches off my waist! hurray so i guess I'll keep going. if anyone would like to join me we could start a little competition that would help keep me motivated! Let me know if you're interested.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
WooHoo!! What are you doing?
watching my portion cut out alot of sugar and using my wii fit.
Hey - good job! I'm jealous! It sounds like it's working...I am really wanting my wii fit to come in so I can get started too! (The cutting out sugar will be a little tougher....I could do it...right?)
Post a Comment