Even though I have three kids my apt gets clean and then I'm bored so what do, I do something crafty this also helps keep me sane and happy while I'm suck inside all winter, so here's what i finished today notice i didn't say start and finish i said finish.The hearts hanging from it have our initials they are silver so it's hard to see them but they're there.
Friday, February 6, 2009
More craft projects, yes i'm bored!
Even though I have three kids my apt gets clean and then I'm bored so what do, I do something crafty this also helps keep me sane and happy while I'm suck inside all winter, so here's what i finished today notice i didn't say start and finish i said finish.The hearts hanging from it have our initials they are silver so it's hard to see them but they're there.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment