Family

Family

my favorite things

  • Alaska's mountains
  • Attending the Temple
  • Beau when he's watching a funny movie
  • Child logic
  • Children Laughing
  • Christmas Morning
  • Eternal Perspective
  • Family
  • Finding the perfect shoes
  • Girls Night
  • Going for walks
  • Hanging out with friends
  • Learning new things
  • Mary Kay
  • My Kids
  • Our Dogs
  • Pictures of my kids
  • Playing my Guitar
  • Red leaves
  • Snow on Christmas Eve
  • Texas
  • The gulf of Mexico, Florida coast
  • The harvest moon
  • The Hunger Games
  • Watching old people with thier spouses

Friday, February 13, 2009

First five

The first five people to respond to this post will get something made by me! Scary, I know! My choice. For you.This offer does have some restrictions and limitations.

  1. I make no guarantees that you will like what I make!
  2. What I create will be just for you.
  3. It'll be done this year.
You have no clue what it's going to be. It may be a story. It may be a cool photo or an article that I think you will like. I may bake you something and mail it to you. Who knows? So, here is the catch. You must repost this on your blog and offer the same to the first 5 people who do the same on your blog. The first 5 people to do so and leave a comment, will get a fabulous homemade gift by me! Be sure to post a picture of what you get when you get it

7 comments:

Jannet said...

OOhh, me! I would love a present from you- you are so crafty!
Hey, if i sign up on both pages do I get two things....

The Haertlings said...

umm we'll see.

The Wheeler Family said...

I think I figured it out! I would love to get something from you. I still have the Sand Dollar Ornaments you made us in Florida. You are such a talented person! Take Care!!!

Belle said...

SWEET! This sounds fun. (I'm already brain-storming about what I can make for the 5 people I have to offer my 'skills' to!) hahaha

Love yas

Crystal said...

I don't know where you get all the time for this. YOU ROCK WOMAN!

Becca said...

lucky people- you are so talented and crafty- I can tell just from what my sister has said. :)

Melissa said...

oh you know i would have been first!!!