today I went shopping for a new dress to wear to Beaus friend Daniel's wedding in 2 weeks I went to Dillard's and found fabulous shoes for $16!!!! how awesome is that the were originally 89.99!
then i went to ross and found the dress for $19 it had a retail of 59.99 i was so excited i had to write about it i plan on wearing the dress with a little black sweater!
4 comments:
Sandra, you are a super shopper. I have a gift card from Dillards from about a year ago- do those things expire? I am now tempted to go wandering. I want some boots.
Anyway, good job! That is a very pretty dress- so not wedding frumpy or frilly! I am impressed.
thanks i think of it as a talent! I love cute shoes. and no they don't expire! good luck!
Sandra, I love your dress and shoes! Too cute!
That is such a cute dress Sandra, I miss going shoping with you. It was really fun that time that we got to shop when you were in town. (Oregon) We should do it again sometime...
Post a Comment