Family

Family

my favorite things

  • Alaska's mountains
  • Attending the Temple
  • Beau when he's watching a funny movie
  • Child logic
  • Children Laughing
  • Christmas Morning
  • Eternal Perspective
  • Family
  • Finding the perfect shoes
  • Girls Night
  • Going for walks
  • Hanging out with friends
  • Learning new things
  • Mary Kay
  • My Kids
  • Our Dogs
  • Pictures of my kids
  • Playing my Guitar
  • Red leaves
  • Snow on Christmas Eve
  • Texas
  • The gulf of Mexico, Florida coast
  • The harvest moon
  • The Hunger Games
  • Watching old people with thier spouses

Sunday, February 22, 2009

Nathan

OK so last night while Nathan and Emma were in the tub they knocked my razor off the high shelf it was on and Nate decided to shave his leg, instead of being hairless he ended up with two 1 inch cuts on his leg. I heard Emma screaming mom Nathans bleeding in the tub, ran in to see his leg bleeding pulled him out of the tub, he wasn't even crying. I got the bleeding to stop this took quite a long time but we put some really big band aids on it. He has learned his lesson and so did Emma, hopefully no one else tries to shave themselves. I didn't get any pictures but I'm sure it would have looked worse than it actually was.

2 comments:

Jodie said...

Oh my gosh! I can see Cooper trying to do something like that in a couple of years. Boys!

Belle said...

oh man, isn't that scary when you first walk in and see the blood!?!?

Aria tried shaving her face when she was three...luckily she started just under her nose and only got as far as her top lip...

sounds like they're cured from trying to use razors for a while though!