Saturday, November 17, 2012
17 Kai
I am thankful that 9 years ago I convinced my husband to drive 45 min. when we lived in Alaska to adopt a black lab mix puppy. I am also glad he talked me out of the girl one I wanted. I am thankful he made us keep him every time we moved. He has become a fourth child, he has been around longer than 2 of my kids. I am also really glad Kai stopped eating all my stuff, it made it easier to love him! I am thankful that he was so good with Daniel it made it harder to get rid of him. They have this special bond, it is so neat to watch. Kai watches over us when Beau is away, he sleeps in between the kids rooms and mine. I will be sad when he is gone, but he has been an awesome dog.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment