Family

Family

my favorite things

  • Alaska's mountains
  • Attending the Temple
  • Beau when he's watching a funny movie
  • Child logic
  • Children Laughing
  • Christmas Morning
  • Eternal Perspective
  • Family
  • Finding the perfect shoes
  • Girls Night
  • Going for walks
  • Hanging out with friends
  • Learning new things
  • Mary Kay
  • My Kids
  • Our Dogs
  • Pictures of my kids
  • Playing my Guitar
  • Red leaves
  • Snow on Christmas Eve
  • Texas
  • The gulf of Mexico, Florida coast
  • The harvest moon
  • The Hunger Games
  • Watching old people with thier spouses

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

7

7- today I am thankful that I have the opportunity to get my teaching degree. It will allow us more health insurance and money to be able to afford the care Daniel will require in the future. I am sad I won't be able to be a SAHM, but I am glad I will have a job that I can be home when my kids are home.

No comments: