Family

Family

my favorite things

  • Alaska's mountains
  • Attending the Temple
  • Beau when he's watching a funny movie
  • Child logic
  • Children Laughing
  • Christmas Morning
  • Eternal Perspective
  • Family
  • Finding the perfect shoes
  • Girls Night
  • Going for walks
  • Hanging out with friends
  • Learning new things
  • Mary Kay
  • My Kids
  • Our Dogs
  • Pictures of my kids
  • Playing my Guitar
  • Red leaves
  • Snow on Christmas Eve
  • Texas
  • The gulf of Mexico, Florida coast
  • The harvest moon
  • The Hunger Games
  • Watching old people with thier spouses

Tuesday, November 27, 2012

22- Thanksgiving

This should be a thankful post, But instead it's about Thanksgiving dinner. For thanksgiving we went over to a friends house just right around the corner, she is my best friend here in Round Rock. I was really lucky to have found someone so fast who lived right down the street, who has kids similar ages as mine and who has similar interests as me. We split Dinner duties, I did the turkey and stuffing, she did the rest. I was awesome, and we all had a good time. I did miss family, but it's nice to know we have friends, and than in a few short weeks we can go home and see family.

No comments: