Family

Family

my favorite things

  • Alaska's mountains
  • Attending the Temple
  • Beau when he's watching a funny movie
  • Child logic
  • Children Laughing
  • Christmas Morning
  • Eternal Perspective
  • Family
  • Finding the perfect shoes
  • Girls Night
  • Going for walks
  • Hanging out with friends
  • Learning new things
  • Mary Kay
  • My Kids
  • Our Dogs
  • Pictures of my kids
  • Playing my Guitar
  • Red leaves
  • Snow on Christmas Eve
  • Texas
  • The gulf of Mexico, Florida coast
  • The harvest moon
  • The Hunger Games
  • Watching old people with thier spouses

Monday, November 19, 2012

18 Sunday Naps

Is there anything better than a Sunday nap? Especially one when you wake up and the house isn't in pieces and no one wakes up up in the middle to tattle on their sibling. I don't think there is. I am thankful I have one day a week that I don't have to do anything except go to church and go home. It's great to have time for a nap.

No comments: