Tuesday, November 27, 2012
25-"Uncle" Dan
I am thankful Beau has a friend, that is basically family, down here. Having Dan here has been such a blessing. My kids call him Uncle, and it's nice to know I have someone I can call in an emergency that will come give blessings or drive Beau three hours to pick up a new car cause I'm too sick, or babysit, the list is endless. I don't think it is a coincidence that we ended up in Austin within a month of each other, by total chance. There definitely was a bigger plan there. The kids love him and he is good at eating leftovers so I let him come over when ever he wants.
This is the kids telling spooky stories with him, one night before bed. Emma ended up doing such a good job she scared herself and woke him up in the middle of the night. haha.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment